Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Welcome

This blog was around in the past -- and I'm bringing it back. I blog regularly on the Twins, and used to blog semi-regularly on politics as well. I intend to keep up with Twins blogging on Taylor's Twins Talk, and to restart blogging on PoliticsPage, but what I really missed was blogging about entertainment -- the things I'm reading, watching, and listening to, and especially the things I'm looking forward to.

The important thing to remember about this page, then, is that it isn't just about TV (I picked the name because it's sort of catchy and it's in line with the unique brand of "Taylor's" blogs -- and yes, that's a joke). Basically, I wanted an outlet to talk about some of the things that I think are interesting in the world of entertainment.

So, if you've stumbled across this blog, I hope you enjoy what I post, and that you check out some of the things that I mention. If I can turn even one person on to the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, or the joys of watching So You Think You Can Dance, I will be incredibly pleased.

No comments: